Although 97th Floor SEO make themselves seem like they are all that, they don't do a whole lot with your money. They post a couple things on a couple sites and then call it a day... $10K later.

Do not do any business with them. Maurice in their office is a liar that will make you lose money and will be deceptive in her profession. She is a fraud that lies to business owners and fools them. In short she is a greedy woman that will do anything to make a quick cent. The testimonials that she shows on their website are all fraudulent in nature.

She is thoroughly involved with SEO criminals who are spear headed by her wife beater fiance. He is currently being investigated and is about to get on Channel 6 news. He is currently under numerous law suits.

Had an Experience with 97th Floor?

Comments

Monterrey, Nuevo Leon, Mexico #130863

The submitter has the company name wrong. Maurice works at a different company and never worked with this company listed.

COMCAST BILLING SCAMS/WORDPLAY/MINDF**K Comcast "I am disputing Comcast now. I transferred service and only owed $67. However, they have me owing $158 from old residence and have given me numerous lies to explain the..." Read more Cricket Wireless - Activation fraud Cricket Wireless "Today I stopped at a Cricket Wireless store to ask questions about switching over to their company. Before I knew it, I was getting signed up. Ok, no problem, except..." Read more My Family Mobile - BEWARE! RIPOFF WARNING!!!!! My Family Mobile "We canceled our service with WALMART Family Mobile in November 2016 and had the cell number ported to another provider. WALMART has continued to bill us without explanation and is..." Read more Smart Circle International - *** Smart Circle International "Are you a psychopath? Are you a ***? Do you have no moral compass? If so, Smart Circle International is the place for you. Everybody hears..." Read more Little Caesars - NEGATIVE MARKETING FOR LITTLE CAESER'S PIZZA Little Caesars "To person who verbalized the negative nature of this described Little Caesar Commercial; I agree with you. This commercial is absolutely the most thoughtless regarding Father & Son. There is..." Read more Bosley - Not good at all Bosley "It happened 2 years ago, in Feb, I believe. I paid 14k to have 2,500 grafts put in. I went back a year later was kinda happy with the results..." Read more Cracker Barrel - Totally disgusting Cracker Barrel "...my family and I went to the Crackel Barrel in Roseville.My son received his salad and began to eat only to find a dead fly in it..." Read more Don't use Tradesy. Tradesy "I purchased a piece of luggage from EEG Closet on Tradesy and boy was I fooled... The luggage description said that it was gently used and had two scuff marks...." Read more